Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hurricaine remix

Boing Boing points to the Legendary KO's remix of the new Kanye West song "Gold Digger." It's called "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People," and it's in response to the "response" to Hurricaine Katrina:

Hurricaine came thru fucked us up round here
Government actin' like it’s bad luck down here
All I know is that you better bring some trucks round here
Wonder why I got my middle finger up down here
People’s lives on the line you declined any help
Since you takin so much time we survivin’ ourself
Just me an my pets an my kids an my spouse
Trapped in my own house lookin for a way out

Five days in this motherfuckin' attic
Can’t use the cell phone I keep getting static
Dyin' cause they lyin' 'stead of tellin' us the truth
Other day the helicopters got my neighbors off the roof
Screwed 'cause they say they comin' back for us too
That was three days ago I don’t see no rescue ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home