Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend links

What I'm reading this weekend:

Jim Rinck announces his candidacy for Grand Rapids Mayor reports Democratic Edge.

"I'm in," announces Hillary Rodham Clinton. "...I want you to join me not just for the campaign but for a conversation about the future of our country -- about the bold but practical changes we need to overcome six years of Bush administration failures."

Art Buchwald Inaugurates NY Times.com Video Obits I didn't watch the video, but paidContent reports that it begins, "Hello, I'm Art Buchwald and I just died." Interesting. And the Times reportedly has several more video obits in the can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arin said...

coit is slang for 'fuck', did you know? That's sexy.

6:11 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

yes, I know. I studied French.

Good for a few extra hits, don't you think?

It also happens to be the name of the street I live on.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Now I won't be able to drive through my neighborhood without laughing. I think I'm going to go stand on the corner of coit and sligh and giggle.

Jim Rinck strikes me as kind of a putz.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home