Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend links

Profit jumps don't = worker's paradise
Corporations are posting record profits so why aren't we all celebrating in the streets?

In wealth, DeVos runs in 1st place - He'd make a rich governor With estimates of his net worth starting at around $500 mil, he's one rich sonny-boy.

Analysts surprised Delphi would close profitable Coopersville plant That's 40% of Coopersville's jobs.

FBI Keeps Watch on Activists Because those folks feeding vegetarian meals to the homeless just might be terrorists, ya know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Hey! I discovered this through Michigan Liberal (which I discovered through STONE SOUP Musings). I also am from GR and have been blogging for almost a year, mostly national, sometimes local. Just thought I'd drop by to say hey, and to let you know that I've bookmarked you, and intend on coming back! Defeat deVos!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home